The Workshop has a Children’s Art Department for young ages. The students are taught various techniques that will help them to express their endless and rich imagination in painting. Techniques are taught with various materials (acrylics, temperas, pastels, watercolors, etc.). There is a wide variety of materials and techniques, such as : engraving, papier-mâché-gypsum-gauze, constructions, painting on wood and fabric, collage, group work, drawings on patterns, etc.
The Program includes:
• Basic knowledge of the concept of color
• Visual language of the Art of Painting
• Tonal gradations as a means of performance
• Basic principles in the study of proportions and movement of the human body
• Shadow, light, perspective and organization of space
• Development of fine motor skills with various exercises